Find your lost android phone easily by Utilizing Google’s Find My Device service with any browser or from the mobile application.
You can also use Google’s Find My Device to secure device, play sound, and erase the device remotely.
Reset the android phone with Google Find My Device
However, a faster and simpler method is to use Google Find My Device to erase the mobile phone. It is possible to do a factory reset in recovery mode if you can’t get past the lock screen or don’t have access to the mobile phone.
Google’s Find my device, also known as Android Device Manager, can unlock your mobile phone with however this method will delete all your mobile phone data.
You can use this method if your device is in online mode and have an active Gmail account connected with it else you can’t use this method.
Once your device comes online, your erasing will stared.
You need to follow the steps to rest your device:
- Turn on your Mobile phone.
- Open any browser and visit Google Find My Device web page.
- Select the android device you want to reset.
- Then choose Erese Device from the left panel.
- In the Erase Device panel, read the warnings, then select Erase Device.
- You may need to sign in with your Google account, and then the erase process will start.
Once the process completes your device will reboot automatically. Next time you need to log in with your Google account and set up the android phone or tablet when you first bought it.